Information Communications Technology_SA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Information Communications Technology_SA

ICT_SA is an educational website created by Darren Pillay and is aimed at providing information, resources and links to appropriate web sites covering South Africa's shortage of ICT Professionals also giving solutions to the STEM crisis in South Africa.

Recommendations and solutions

Mr_Pillay
    Admin

Recommendations and solutions Empty Recommendations and solutions

Post by Mr_Pillay Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:35 am

Recommendations and solutions Health-Care-Reform-Recommendations-and-Solutions

Question 1: Which of the following projects would be best be implemented in a skills shortage country?

Solutions: The learners chose these answers most frequently within the questionnaire; “Government should implement more SETA's for training” or “Promoting businesses to train employees”

Recommendation: “I believe if the government invests more of their money and time into the education industry and into programmes such as SETA’s (Sectional Education Training Authorities), South Africa could lower their skills shortages percentage.”, there is also backup evidence such as from the websites I used and also the documents I created in this PAT research below, local businesses could also offer training projects to their local communities to help improve local skills.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 am